Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Mini Sessions & Newborn Session {Raylee}

Okay, guys! I have GOT to start keeping up with this whole blogging thing more! I am going to try and keep my blog just as updated as my Facebook page with pictures!!
SO first things first,
MINI SESSIONS HAVE ARRIVED!! 
I am so so soooo excited to reveal this summer's themes :)

Here are the details:
These short and sweet sessions are perfect for families with children of all ages who are on the go and do not have a 2 hours to spare for a full session or only want a few updated pictures. Each mini session will have a special theme depending on the month/time of year. They will each take place at a predetermined location, will last about 20-25 minutes and include a CD of 8-10 edited images. 
Cost is: $50 per session and is due upon time of booking to secure your time

They will start at 9 a.m. and the last time will be 11:30 a.m.
(So times will be at 9, 9:30, 10, 10:30, 11, 11:30). 
If there is an overwhelming amount of clients wanting to book sessions, 
I will make additional times on the same day available.

Stars, Stripes, and Popsicles
June 16th (Stephenville*)
June 23rd (Waco)

Princess Tea Party
July 21st (Stephenville)
July 28th (Waco)

Back to School
August 19th (Waco)
August 24th (Stephenville)

*I will be moving to Waco in May, so I ask that I have 4 or more Stephenville clients booked for these sessions!! So grab your friends and get ready to have some fun :)*

Ready to book your mini session?! Click here to contact me!!
After your session is in the books, I will give you additional details about the theme and location.

Yay! I hope everyone is as excited as I am about these sessions!! Book now because these sessions will not last long :)

And to end, I wanted to share a sweet newborn session from almost 2 weeks ago. At the time, little Raylee was barely 10 days old. I can't wait to do more newborn sessions in the future!! They are so fun to work with!





Hope everyone is having a great week!
<3
Brittany



No comments:

Post a Comment